Yahoo Mail Not WorkingFebruary 29, 2020
Help With Yahoo Mail AccountFebruary 29, 2020
A large number of devoted Yahoo users remove their accounts fast as soon as possible after the announcement of the most important data breach of history. consistent with the official announcement, 3 billion Yahoo accounts were compromised and therefore the hackers release sensitive information like username, birth date, telephone number, encrypted password, and lots of other things.
How To Delete Yahoo Account?
After the breach, many disheartened users close their Yahoo accounts. A number of them previously added the Yahoo account to third-party email clients like Outlook and now want to get rid of the account. If you’re one among them who not wish to use Yahoo Mail and take away it from Outlook, here is the detailed process for that.
How To Remove Your Account From Outlook?
- Open Outlook from your desktop and click on File
- From File choose & Account Settings then Account Settings menu
- You can see all the associated email addresses within the window. Now click on the Yahoo email address.
- Now choose the Remove button.
- You need to verify the step by clicking the Yes button.
- Your Yahoo Mail Account is going to be faraway from Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016.
Remove Yahoo Mail Account from Outlook 2007 in simple steps:
- Open Outlook 2007 in your computer
- Find the Tools menu within the top left panel bar of the homepage
- You will get the Account Setting menu option
- Select the e-mail tab from the choices
- Now you’ve got to pick your Yahoo email count from the list of the associated email addresses with Outlook 2007.
- Tap Remove to delete the Yahoo email address
- Confirm the removal by selecting Yes.
Steps For Delete Yahoo Account?
- Launch Outlook 2003 in your system.
- Go to the Tools menu located at the highest left corner of the homepage
- You need to settle on E-mail Accounts from the menu
- Select the choice of View or change existing e-mail accounts.
- Now click Next to proceed further
- You need to settle on the Yahoo email account from the list to delete it from the Outlook account.
- Now Click Remove to finish the action.
Remove Yahoo Mail Account from Outlook Express:
- Open the Outlook Express and attend the Tools menu
- Now select the Accounts tab from the menu
- Now attend the Mail tab Select the Yahoo email id you would like to delete.
- Now select Remove to finally delete the Yahoo email account from Outlook.