Some Yahoo Users Comments:
I started a Yahoo! mail account a short time ago. This was meant to be just trash or spam emails. However, because it had been easy to pass around, I ended up counting on it quite heavily. Since I didn’t concentrate while filling the account creation form I’m wondering if it’s possible/how to vary your Secret Question’s answer to Change Security Questions For Yahoo Mail.
I did not see a Secret Question for you to answer to urge a password changed. They now verify it’s you by employing a secondary email address to send you a code or they’re going to text you a code to your telephone number to verify it’s you. Those are both within the upper right of the screen under the gear then account info. From there you attend account security. From here you’ll add a telephone number to which you’ll receive text messages. If you chose you’ll also add a secondary email so you’ll get verified this manner also.
- Go to Yahoo Mail. Visit the Yahoo Mail website using any browser on your computer.
- Sign In. Enter your Yahoo ID or username and password within the fields provided. Click the “Sign In” to log in to your account.
- Go to Account Info. Click the gear button on the highest right corner of the page to display a menu. Select “Account Info” from here.
- A new tab will open & show your profile or the account page. Your personal information is here, with the account & security settings for your Yahoo mail.
- Update your password-reset info. Scroll to the “Sign-In and Security” section of the page, and click on the “Update password-reset info” link from the choices under the section.
- View your current security questions. Another page opened to show your recent password reset options & info. Scroll down to the “Security Questions” section to test your recent 2 secret questions.
- You won’t see your answers to your two questions for your security and privacy.
- Change your questions and answers. Right under the questions may be a “Change questions and answers” link. Click thereon, and therefore the two questions above it’ll change to drop-down lists containing several options for your security questions.
- Set Secret Question 1. Click the drop-down list for Secret Question 1. Scroll through the list of questions, and click on the one you’d wish to use. Right thereunder may be a text box. Input your answer to your first question.
- Set Secret Question 2. Click the dropdown list for Secret Question 2. Scroll through the list of questions, and click on the one you’d wish to use. Right thereunder may be a text box. Input your answer to your second question.
- Save Right under the questions may be a “Save” link. Click thereon. Your two questions and their corresponding answers are going to be saved and recorded by Yahoo.
- You’ve now reset and altered your security questions. you’ll return to your main window or tab for Yahoo Mail.
Follow Steps To Change Security Questions For Yahoo Mail!
Yahoo has recently removed the safety questions, instead, they need your mobile number. Here is some information from a Yahoo in their forum:
The security of your Yahoo email account is our priority. Due to account security advancements, you’ll not get to protect your account using secret questions. Going forward, you will not be ready to edit or add new security inquiries to your account.
Instead of security questions, we recommend to update your account info & add your another email address or mobile no. within the future, you’ll use your listed alternate email address or mobile number to verify your identity and receive account recovery steps if you ever lose access to your account.